Friday, July 27, 2007

HELLO

As I stated yesterday, my DH took me to several stamp stores in Seattle. We went to the Amuse store and I bought these two stamps. The black and white paper is from an 8 x 8 paper stack that I have had for sometime. I have so much paper - I can't remember where I got most of it. I just love paper and I keep on buying - bought some today as a matter of fact. My sister also called and said she had bought me some new Cuttlebug embossing plates - Can't wait to get those.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love the DP. It goes perfect with the phone.

Alhambra Club said...

Love that phone stamp goes great with the paper.

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Lucky girl, going to those stamping stores...I've heard the ladies at A Muse are very nice.

Anna said...

Grat card. and color combo all goes well wi/ each other..

anna

Kristine said...

:) heehee...this is so cute! love the colors--kinda retroish, gread card.