Friday, September 14, 2007

JOY


I made this card from things left over from last years stash. I have been making my Christmas cards for the last four or five years, maybe longer, I can't remember. I do not make any two cards the same, they all have to be different. I am starting early this year, as I have said earlier that my daughter is getting married December 1 and if I don't get my cards done now - well wedding plans will interfere. The stamp was a present last year from my sister. I stamped the image five times and cut each part the the gift from a different paper so that I could pop dot it on the stamped image. I used my glitter pen to add the little stars around the package and the frame. It has been a busy week and have not really had a lot of time to stamp. I am however going to a Stampin Up class tomorrow - so I am real excited about that. Hopefully have some good stuff to post.

10 comments:

Risa said...

This card is adorable Kathy...I love it.
Malieta:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love it, you do have my address.

Heather P. said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the colors! :)

Unknown said...

This is just darling! Love that present! beautiful card!

Jill said...

Very cute card! Nice work and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Theresa said...

Every single Christmas card is different?!?!?! WOW, I'm sure the recipiants have no idea the effort you put into their cards!!! Well done!

Karen said...

This is really cute! I love the layers of the present

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Great card! It is just so cute!

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty Christmas card!

Marlou McAlees said...

thanks for visiting and lovely comments, i have never seen your blog before, your cards are beautiful, really love this Christmas one :) x